Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Selah Update

I don't think I have posted most on my baby girl. She is soooo big! She thinks she is a teenager, I'm sure of it. She is known for throwing fits in the car, giving me big grins when she disobeys, pouring on the sugar with lots of kisses, and laughing hysterically. She is all around wonderful. ha.

She loves to give kisses and hugs to me, daddy, her siblings, tucker, and her dolls. She is very maternal and loves all her "babies" and always wants to check in on Baby Coop. I wonder if she will grow up to have about 15 children. ha.

She is so funny... she laughs as she runs or disobeys or whatever. She enjoys her life (or she hates it and is throwing a fit --- hot/cold is her personality... wonder where she gets that. ha).

She is sure she can do anything havana and jonah can do...

She can say a lot: this, stuck, oh-no, mama, daddy, tucker, havana, jonah, baby, downstairs, diaper, cracker (her name for every snack), water (which is her name for every drink), etc. She also loves to sign eat, please, etc.

When she is throwing a huge fit I will make her say, "mama, I will gain self control." And if I feed her one word at a time she will try to mimic each sound. Such a big girl.

She has the most kissable cheeks.  She loves to dance and play dress up.

Overall, I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment