Saturday, January 23, 2016

Selah's Sayings...


I think I will need a recurring post title called "Selah's Sayings" simply because that girl makes us laugh so much. She has such a delightful (and dramatic personality). For instance, she was talking with me, but once she saw a bag from Kohls in my hand she said, "ooo, new clothes!" She LOVES fashion and shoes and I want her to pick out my outfits for the rest of my life. :) 

She loves to say she is brave and isn't scared of anything. The other night we were reading the Bible story where David kills a lion with his sling shot and Selah said she is brave and could do that, but since she doesn't have a sling shot, she would just use her hands. 

She is curious about lots of things such as how does Ariel (in costume at the zoo) walk when she only has fins. Also, the stomach bug got her thinking... 

Selah: mom, do you remember when I was sick. 
Me: yes. 
S: let's talk about the stomach bug. 
Me: okay... What do you want to know? 
S: is it the stomach bug that makes that jelly come out of your belly? 
Me: yes. 
S: that makes Jesus mad. 
Me: well, he doesn't like it when we get sick but I don't know that it makes him mad. 
S: yes it does. When that jelly comes up from your belly it goes up through your heart and Jesus lives in our hearts and he doesn't like it washing over him


Sooo cute. And funny. She makes me laugh and giggle every day. She also reminds me of me... so much! She's like a little darby running around, even our babysitter says it is freaky and she feels like I am right there with them if selah is there. ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment