Sunday, September 21, 2014

Funnies

Jonah is a naturally funny boy... Things he says along with his expressions can just send me into hysterics. The best part is he doesn't realize how funny he is. For example, whenever he pretends he is on the phone he dials and then says, "hoes the traffic?" Which is what we asks our phones almost daily. 

The other day he came up to me with his hands behind his back and he said, "look mom, I'm a glover!" And he held up his hand to show him wearing a pink glove. He said it was so he could touch dirty things. :) 


He is also very into Legos and tying knots. Jason said, "I think he missed his calling... He could have been a executioner in the 1800's. He is constantly tying his toys up and hanging them from somewhere. And, the other night I walked upstairs to find his karate belt tied to the top of havana's bed... The other part was around HIS neck and he was on her stairs about to jump. I laugh now, but seriously he could have died if I didn't check on him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment