Sunday, October 14, 2012

Date Number 9!

On September 29th we had our monthly date night! Here is what my note said,

Almost every time we go to the Oxmoore Mall you point out J.Alexanders. You always say that you want to try it... that you hear it is nice... well, let's go! I love being your date at any restaurant... I'm always so proud to be seen with you. I am looking forward to another new dining experience with you!

We originally invited friends to meet us there, but the day of they had to cancel due to their babysitter being sick. We were disappointed for a minute, but then quickly enjoyed our little date night. We stopped by the mall so I could pick up some things at Archivers. Then, we went and enjoyed our dinner. The place was not crowded which was nice, and we acted nerdy at sat on the same side of the booth! We ordered one big salad for us to share and then two meals - the food was very, very good! Certainly we were both impressed. It is always nice not to have to sahre our food with little ones and to talk without being interuppted. I love our date nights. As we were leaving we saw Peyton Siva at the bar with his girlfriend. I wanted to say hi, but Jason perferred not to... but it was fun to be star struck for a minute. ha.

Loved going out with my man! He's simply amazing. :)

DATE NIGHT!!!!


Family Photo!

2 comments: