Monday, September 28, 2015

"You're the Baddest"

So, Asa's favorite comeback is "you're the baddest."  He sometimes says it when he's mad at a sibling or when he's talking about villains and super heroes. Sometimes he even says it when you say something is good just to be challenging. To me it is funny (even though he did call Jason that once and we really scolded him for that) but to his siblings it is mean and cruel. There is always lots of tears when he calls someone or something the baddest. I shouldn't laugh but part of me is glad that's the worst thing being said! Jason and I talk about how his words "cut to the quick" but we are just joking with each other. Other times when I am frustrated with all the drama over the words I will say, "no one is the baddest except Satan." Or "we are all the baddest without Jesus."  

No comments:

Post a Comment