Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In Charge

Well, Havana is obsessed with being "in charge" -- she always wants to know who is in charge and when will it be her turn to be in charge. Don't know if this is an age thing or a an oldest thing, but it has been going on for some time. She doesn't hesitate to let me know that she is in charge of Pluto (her favorite stuffed animal) when I remind her that mommy and daddy are in charge. She also talks about one day when mommy, daddy, ms. erin, ms. chelsea, ms. sadie (her babysitters) aren't here that she will be in charge. I would tell her that okay, one day she will be in charge when no one else is around, but Jason was telling her that she isn't old enough yet and so I changed my message to be the same as his. :)

The other day, I was out with Baby Asa and when I got home Havana told me that they watched a show while daddy got in the shower. She then told me that she was in charge of Jonah and Selah because he wasn't around. I asked Jason if he told her she was in charge - he had not, but she took it upon herself. Sneaky girl.

This morning, I went in to get the girls up and Havana was already out of bed playing next to Selah's crib. I told her I was really proud of her for playing so well with Selah while she was waiting for mommy and she said, "I told Selah that she was never going to get her "this" (the name of a stuffed animal) back ever if she didn't obey me because I was in charge." Oh goodness. She is a control monster. haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment