Saturday, November 3, 2012

Shining Moments!

Dear Havana,

Today, November 3, you have had some incredible moments! This morning, you climbed up our built in bookshelf and threw all of Tucker's toys on the floor. When I asked you why you said, "I thought Tucker would like to have a surprise of his toys being on the floor." How could I get mad at that answer?

A few moments later, I heard you give a care bear toy to Selah. You said, "Here you go, Selah, this is friendship bear and he can be your best friend."

Later in the morning, you were playing with your toys at the kitchen table and Selah climbed up into the chair next to you... normally, you would try to hoard your toys and tell her she can't play with you, but today, you gave her a few of your toys without her even asking.

Tonight at the dinner table we went over our family rules and when I asked you which thing you wanted to work on this week you said, "Tell the Truth."

You did an amazing job at obeying and being respectful. Today, you were a super star. I love your heart and pray that you will continue to obey the Lord as you grow to love Him more and more!

Much Love,
Mommy.

1 comment: