Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A year ago!

This time last year I was sleeping in a hospital. I had gone in to start the induction process but because I was naturally progressing they decided to hold off on the induction until the morning- leaving Jason and I to have a "date night" at the hospital with outback steakhouse and TV. As we were getting ready to go to sleep, Jason said, "How about Selah?" - since we didn't know the gender we still didn't have a girl's name picked out. The Lord led Jason to that name just hours before her precious birth! While the hospital was a nightmare, my DR was great and so was my baby! Selah Cadence! Tomorrow she will be one and I can't help but wonder (again) where did the time go?! He began fully walking today (the 18th) - she is a spirited and funny little girl who tried to do everything H and J do! I am so in love with her and prayerful over her little life! Happy birthday, sweet selah. Your mama is madly in love with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment