Saturday, December 24, 2011

The boy with no shoes!

(cue cheesy song about Christmas shoes for a dying mother..) No, this isn't a Christmas post so don't worry, no horrible songs playing here! :)

The other day we went out to a park to enjoy the 60 degree day in December! We were excited and the kids were ready to romp around. We pulled up to the park and I realize that I had left Jonah's shoes at home! Seriously! Poor boy!

This was a strange déjà vu experience of the first time I took all three kids to the zoo without Jason. I arrived and realized Havana's shoes were at home. Thankfully, I was meeting a friend who had an extra set of shoes in her car. Sadly, this day, there was no supermom friend I was meeting, but just me, the unprepared mom! Ha.

Well, we decided to roll with it and he Played at the park with only his socks on! He white socks were wet and black by the end of it, but it didn't limit him too much! What an amazing and flexible little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment